Friday 20 January 2012

New York, New York!

Okay I didn't want to start it yet but I can't hold out any longer ..... I have begun the count down to our honeymoon in New York!  I am so very excited that I can hardly stay still.  I feel like life's in limbo until we get there and begin our holiday. 

I have wanted to go to New York as far back as I can remember so for our wedding if our guests asked what we would like as gifts we asked if we could have travel vouchers (very controversial wedding subject!).  We were very lucky to receive enough to purchase flights to New York which was unbelievable for us. 

There are many reasons to visit New York but one of the best for me is ...... scrapbook shopping!!!! Of course.  I have a few addresses for scrapbooking stores, including Michael's.  I cannot wait. 

I would welcome any suggestions/ideas from anyone who has been to New York for places to visit, restaurants to eat at etc etc. 

Sewing machine (love it) post coming soon.

Sherrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment