Tuesday 26 February 2013

Project Life

I am loving this new project that I have started this year.  Not only am I finding that it's easier to scrap the everyday moments in life but also it doesn't seem to be compromising my ordinary scrapping.  In fact, I'm finding that I enjoy doing layouts even more. 

I am a couple of weeks behind but I'm trying not to get bothered about it and just roll along with it.  I think if you try to keep up then you could drive yourself mad. 

I'm really happy with my title page.  I really wanted to do a stitched pocket with confetti inside and I love the way it turned out.  I got a lot of inspiration from the Studio Calico blog and galleries as I had not done a title page before. 


Before I started on this project I scoured so many blogs/galleries to get ideas.  I love doing this before I start something new as it can provide a lot of inspiration.  Here's Week 1.



Although I don't mind my own handwriting too much I think the type written text looks great and really breaks up too much handwriting. 

I'd really love to see other people's project life layouts.  Thanks for stopping by.

Sherrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment