Tuesday 8 November 2011

New Stuff

After giving my creative scrapping space a good spring clean, I just couldn't wait to sit in this area of tidiness and do just that, create.  This first one is from Shimelle's Sketch of the Week:


I love doing layouts from sketches and I've been making myself do a layout without following a sketch straight after, otherwise I think sketches can get a bit addictive.  So this layout was the one I completed straight after.



Another two layouts that I have completed recently.  This first one is also from Shimelle's Sketch of the Week back in September:


And the final one is from a Shimelle Starting Point which I think was from back in September although I'm losing track!  Erm, what did I say about sketches being addictive!




I am going to promise myself to blog more - I will, I will xx

No comments:

Post a Comment