Wednesday 16 November 2011

Rolling, rolling, rolling

Well, I'm on a roll. I have made another layout which is totally my own.  I'm trying not to use sketches so much so that I can actually feel good to say that something truly is my own.  I've recently learnt to make accordian fan flowers (if that's what they're called) and I think I have a new addiction.  They are so very easy to make (although I think I may have to purchase a score board) and you can use scraps of paper to make them. 

Here is my latest creation:



I have used Scrapagogo's fantastic October kit for this layout and I am truly in love with Crate Paper Random products.  The papers are so beautiful and coordinate brilliantly.  I've now purchased the whole Random set so that I can carry on using it.

After tidying my scrapping space so well, I thought I would show you some pictures.  The pictures make it all look very cramped but it's not so bad really.  I am very lucky to have such a space as I'm sure a lot of people end up on their laps or the dining room.



In this picture you can see my accordian fan flower attempts so far.  I love these so much.  They are very easy to make and you can get a free lesson on You Tube too.  The added bonus from making them yourself is that you can embellish them as you wish.

Thanks for stopping by xx


No comments:

Post a Comment