Tuesday 15 May 2012

Weather Wierdness


The weather is behaving in a very strange way here in the UK.  One moment it's pouring with rain, the next sunshine and blue skies.  It's a right pain when trying to decide what to wear but because of this unending rain there is a glimmer of sunshine - more time stuck inside scrapbooking!  

I have a gazillion photos that I need to scrap so I've been trying to push as many pages as I possibly can.  Here are a few:




No journalling on these pages yet, I will add that later.  I'm trying to make a holiday album that blends together well and where all the layouts are coordinated..... ish.  I have written my holiday journal already so all I need to do is add in the journalling from there.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Sherrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment