Thursday 27 September 2012

Oops

Okay, so I haven't been here for a very long while.  There are major reasons but none of them are really good enough.  There's really no excuse and really the only person who's missing out is me.  Especially as the reason for starting the blog was to document a journey with scrapbooking. 

Anyway ........ I am back again and have loads of new layouts to upload.  I'll pop these on in dribs and drabs but in the meantime, hello again Mrs Blog. 

I have been very busy scrapbooking loads of new layouts.  I've also made an effort to purchase albums and have starting yearly albums so that I can make layouts specifically for these and hopefully over some time I'll have lovely gorgeous albums to look through. 

For some reason though I have started on 2010.  Nothing for 2007, 2008 or 2009!  I don't know why I do things round the wrong way but I just can't help myself.  I get distracted way too easily. 

Bysey bye for now Mrs Blog, I'll be back shortly - I promise!

Love Sherrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment