Saturday 26 January 2013

Him and Her

Sarah's Cards have a fantastic sketch for January over on their blog which I couldn't wait to have a go at. Here is my attempt:




I've mostly used product from my very first Studio Calico scrapbooking kit 34th Street which I bought as a one off as I hadn't bought from SC before. I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the fact that I didn't get charged from customs.

I wanted to keep this layout as simple as possible. I'm always tempted to add more layers or another embellishments but whenever I look at scrapers who use more of a simple style I love their creations. Anyway I'm happy with how this turned out.

No snow here in Plymouth whatsoever ..... like at all!! A little smidgen would be nice. Just a little flurry. Nada!

Sherrie x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sherrie! You did the right thing to stop when you did....absolutely stunning simplicity :0) I love the ink/paint circle!

    ReplyDelete