Monday 7 January 2013

Christmas 2012

How was your Christmas? We had a lovely quiet Christmas doing just what we wanted. The best kind. We ate loads, drank too much and watched a humungous amount of TV! 

I've now been left with many many photos to print and scrap. I did however get a fantastic gift from my husband which was an instax camera (like the old Polaroid for those from my era!). It instantly prints the photo you've taken in a really handy to scrap 2" by 3".

Here's my first layout using my first prints taken with my pressie.



I used a layout inspired from the Two Peas in a Bucket Memory Keeping Mondays videos with Lisa Truesdell.  I definitely need some practice but it's not a bad start.  I think these will be really useful for my Project Life 2013. 

Sherrie x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment