Wednesday 20 May 2015

Scrap Scrap Away

I don't think I've ever made so many layouts in such a short space of time before! I am really enjoying my scrapbooking at the moment. I seem to have found my flow. I am getting more confident with every layout and am loving the process. Getting lots of inspiration from Pinterest lately too.

Also I am in love with my Silhouette Cameo. I find I have to force myself a bit to get it out and set up but once I'm there there's no stopping me. The possibilities are endless. I love that machine! 

This layout came together pretty quickly. I cut the leaves using watercolour paper which I just love the look of. It's just got such a lovely feel to it. I haven't used black too much in the past but I'm happy with how this turned out. Love the effect of the white pen on black paper. Most of these layouts were made using my Like For Ever monthly kit subscription and this was the Garden Party kit.



Again, watercolour paper for my title and I used my watercolour palette to give it some colour. I did that thing that lots are doing at the moment. Putting the paint onto some plastic packaging and patting it onto the paper.



This layout came from a sketch on Pinterest. I followed the sketch quite closely.


 A bit vague but I think this layout started from a Shimelle sketch that I found on Pinterest.


Thanks for stopping by.
Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment