Sunday 24 May 2015

Swoon

I am in love with these Craft Paper acetate letters from the Maggie Holmes Confetti line. Love love love them! Can't decide which I love more. The minty turquoise ones or the gold. Hmmmm....

I am sooooooo happy with this layout. I love simple layouts and feel so good about the end product compared to a more detailed layout. I think this is a good style for me.


I still do quite a few layouts where I get to the end and I'm just not liking it. Hey ho. I just move on to the next one. It's another memory documented. Enough said.

I backed the letters with vellum just to fade out the floral paper behind. I probably wiped finger marks off the letters a gazillion times. Everything else on the page is from Crate Paper's Craft Market line. The cute camera sticker is from the 6x12" title sticker pack. I am going to do some stitching on the border strips at the top. Decided. Typed journaling, black Windsor ink splatters. Job done. This layout took about 40 minutes.

Nice to see ya,
Sherrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment