Tuesday 12 July 2011

Time Machine Anyone?

Why is it that everything seems to happen all at once?  Not only have I still got lots of things to make for our wedding but now the school has decided it must have another holiday and, better still, I need to make teacher's gifts from the children. 

My son is starting 'big school' (although we're not allowed to call it that apparently) in September and there are so many things to organise for his new school but I also want to make sure we thank his teachers from his present school enough for giving him such a good start in his education. 

So this is the plan: buy kraft notebooks - as cheaply as possible - and decorate in a teachery kind of way! Hmmm.  Also make cards with the kids which means lots of mess whilst trying to keep my tools safe!  I love watching the kids crafting, especially as they love it so much, but I do have that little tingly worry that they'll break some of my lovely stash.  Bit selfish!

Hopefully - seeing as they break up next Tuesday - the books will have arrived soon so that I can start decorating them.  I'll post some pictures once they're looking lovely, I hope.

Sherrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment