Monday 18 July 2011

Teacher's Thanks - Check!

Another job on the list completed.  I found these gorgeous Moleskine Cahier books online and they are such lovely quality that I thought once decorated they would make a great teacher's thank you gift for the end of the school year. So here you go ....




I love these so much that I couldn't bear not to have one for myself.  The inside of the book is really lovely - they are lined on cream coloured soft paper.  Really great to write on.  I don't think I mentioned that I am a huge stationery fantatic!

So anyway, that's those off the list.  Also this weekend my partner cut out 110 tags for our wedding favours so next on the list is to decorate those!  I finished the last page of my sister's wedding book so now all I've got to do is the back cover and I can tick that off the list too!  Getting there, although there are still the kids packs to complete for the wedding and the table plan!  Arrrgghhh

Sherrie xx

3 comments:

  1. Those cards are gorgeous! I adore the colours you chose as it is very original for teachers cards! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Emilie. They are actually these lovely good quality moleskin cahier notebooks that I decorated and the children wrote their own little messages on the inside covers. Thanks so much for stopping by, I haven't had many visitors yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and thankyou for visiting my blog, sorry it has taken me so long to come and check yours out. I just want to say that I think those gifts are wonderful!!! They will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete