Tuesday 5 July 2011

Isabel's Frame

Here is my newest project, although I have to say the photos don't really do justice to it.  I absolutely loved doing this frame, especially as it was as a christening gift to our friend's daughter, Isabel. 

I loved the instantness of it.  There was no inking, cutting (apart from cardstock) or sewing.  Just adhesive and imagination.  It was unbelievably speedy to produce and the outcome is truly beautiful.

I used My Mind's Eye Lime Twist which I have to say is fabulous.  The products coordinate so well together with such a brilliant end product.   I am happy to say that Isabel's parents loved the frame and it will fit into her room perfectly. 


I have been trying to sit down to do another layout, however, what with wedding favours, kids packs and table plans to complete and my son soon to be attending secondary school there is not much time left over at the moment for eating chocolate!

Watch this space!

Sherrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment