Friday 27 April 2012

Blog Post Number Three!

Here I am on my third blog post of the week - hurrah!  Not to dwell on it too much (ahem!) but I am happy that I'm prioritising my time well this month.  Praise to all the Mum's out there who try to take on extra curricular activities - it's damn hard.  Oh yeah, and full time jobs.  What on earth has happened to this world when wanna be stay at home Mums are forced kicking and screaming into work?  I know which I'd choose but I also know that I'd probably go insane and will only be able to talk about cbeebies and eat homebaked cake for the rest of my life. 

This layout is not quite finished yet.  I have some dates to add to the little tag and I'm debating some ink splodges but can't quite make up my mind.  I am really pleased though with the way it turned out. 



We've got tons of decorating to do at the weekend so I can't see any scrap time or scrap enthusiasm (gonna be exhausted!) at all which isn't great as I've got thousands of New York photos!

Have a great weekend.

Sherrie x   


No comments:

Post a Comment