Tuesday 24 April 2012

We're Back!

We've now been back from New York for two weeks and our feet haven't properly touched the ground.  We've been so busy that I have totally abandoned my blog and I am truly ashamed! 

However, I am happy that I've been able to do lots of other important things recently such as playing with the kids, reading and scrapping.  Scrapping is so much fun at the moment because, of course, I have lots of lovely photos of our amazing super duper honeymoon in New York. 

You cannot begin to imaging how fascinating this place is.  It is so busy and bustling and interesting.  There are always things going on and there is so much to explore that one week is simply not enough.  On a slightly downside, it is absolutely exhausting.  We saw so much of the City but we were very tired at the end of every day and slept like dogs.  We probably walked around 8 to 10 miles every day!  Here are a few photos:





So now back home and back to the all too familiar routine.  I have lots of layouts planned for my many many photos.  My husband took hundreds and hundreds of photos which got a tiny bit waring at times although now I appreciate it as I've got some amazing photos to use. 

Over and out for now but hopefully will be back on this week!

Sherrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment