Sunday 21 October 2012

Organisation

I've called this post organisation as I feel I'm really getting my creative life sorted. I've had a really good sort and clear out of my scrapping space which has included separating all my embellishments into little drawers and labelling them and finally putting all my papers where I am more likely to use them. I've really enjoyed using my space now that it's in this lovely state. It's very satisfying to scrap in a tidy space where you can actually find stuff!

I've recently purchased some albums to fit specific subjects into and printed lots of photos to get me on my way. One of the albums I've recently bought is an 8.5 x 11 inch American Crafts Modern D Ring album. I've been wanting to try this size for a while now and I really like it. I still love doing 12 x 12 layouts but there is something about this smaller size that's very appealing. Here's a few of the layouts that I've done for my 2010 album:



Of course the good thing about scrapping layouts in this size is that you don't use as much of your stash as you would a 12 x 12 and you could also use every day A4 ring binders and pockets for keeping them in which works out a lot cheaper.

Give it a try. It would be great to see what anyone else comes up with.

Sherrie x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment