Saturday 27 October 2012

Project Life

After seeing the many fantastic Project Life examples from other scrapbookers, such as Marcy Penner, I've decided it's time I give it a go for 2013. I've begun my preparations by buying my album and page protectors. I've stuck with the American Crafts D Ring Modern album as these are such good quality and hold your packed pages so well. The page protectors are from American Crafts and We Are Memory Keepers and as you'll see I've gone for a mixture of styles. I'm not sure how this will work out yet but I'll decided as I go along which ones to use or not. 

I've also purchased some gorgeous stamps from the new Pink Paislee Portfolio collection that have some great phrases for all occasions. I have a feeling that these will be used a lot and I intend to buy some new matt coloured stamp pads to go with these. 


A lot of other bloggers have said that to keep up with the weeks you really have to stay on top of it and a lot of them stay organised by pre-preparing their pockets with cardstock and stamped images etc. I think this is a really good idea and am definitely going to go down this route. A fantastic source of information is, of course, the Project Life website itself. Go and have a butchers over there.

In the meantime here is another 8.5x11 layout.


Have a great weekend all, Sherrie x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment