Saturday 13 October 2012

Success

All I can say about Paddy (iPad of course) is that I'm in love. It is truly amazingly clever. Probably more clever than me in fact. And I really don't mind at all because this little piece of amazingness is definitely going to revolutionise what I call ME. 

Really? I hear you say. Why yes, and I have proof. I've been working on a sketch competition that happens every month over at Scrap365 and not only can I blog about it using Paddy but I can also take a photo of it using Paddy and upload directly onto said blog! In my world this is nothing short of spectacular. This month's sketch was created by Sian who also has a fabulous blog over at High in the Sky.


Okay I will admit that this took me a couple of hours to figure out but hey presto!  Once you have the correct apps installed and your brain has fired up, it works. 

I loved working with this sketch.  So much fun and I hope I've done it some justice.  The DT layouts gave loads of inspiration.

Sherrie x

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous LO and yes I totally agree I have the same love for my iphone when it comes to blogging, makes life soooo much easier and quicker! Thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout - I love the different shaped blocks and little details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete