Wednesday 29 June 2011

New Project

I was blog hopping a couple of weeks ago and found a really beautiful scrapbooked multi aperture frame.  I thought what a great gift this would be and, as we have a christening coming up, it would make a lovely christening present. 

So, after searching and searching on the internet for the right kind of frame (which took forever!) and waiting for delivery of said frame, I was finally able to begin.  I was amazed and surprised at how super quick the process was.  It's not quite finished but once it is I will put some photos up.  It already looks absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait til Sunday to see what the parents of baby Isabel think of it when they open it.  It's going to suit her bedroom perfectly. 

I'm going to do another one for my sister's wedding as it's right up her street and I think it will look beautiful with her wedding pictures in it. 

Til next time,
Sherrie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment